Friday, May 27, 2011

Corey Todd Snatches Jah Vinci From Kartel's Empire



(via chatychaty.com)

Dancehall singjay Jahvinci has announced his intention not to re-sign a booking or recording contract with the Portmore Empire

"I want the world to know that I am no longer managed by Vybz Kartel and the Portmore Empire," the statement said.

It continued: "In all honesty, it was a great learning experience but the BEST decision is for me to move on given the musical direction that the Empire has been moving in for quite some time. I appreciate the support that Vybz Kartel has given me as a mentor but at this stage in my career, I want to move in a different creative direction with my choice in management. I will now be managed by

Corey Todd, and my road manager will be Milla 9."

Jahvinci is known for the #1 hits Watch Yu Friends and Rich. However, in recent times, Empire fans believe that his career has been on a downward spiral.

"There were certain things going on in the Empire that I did not agree or condone but all that is in the past I am excited about the possibilities and I know that this is the start of a great journey in my career. I want to deliver my message of peace and unity to my reggae fans. I have to keep moving forward no matter the obstacles that stand in front of me," the statement said.

"I want to thank the fans for their undying support. I look forward to what the future may bring." TO CONTACT Jahvinci, email jahbookings@gmail.com, or (876)889-5250

No comments:

Post a Comment